Calgary Rowing Club
Calgary Rowing Club – Membership Fee Structure
To renew your membership, please see the Registration Guide.
The fee structure for membership in the Calgary Rowing Club (“CRC”) is outlined below. Please note that failure to:
will result in the decline of the membership application.
Note: We are excited to once again be able to offer great value for all of your annual members. The cost per coached session with an annual membership (Junior, student, para & adult) is between $3-$6 per coached session!
* fees will be prorated to reflect late incoming members
* all members are subject to Rowing Canada Aviron and Alberta Rowing Association Membership fees ($44)
Family + Membership explained:
- Family+ Membership is intended for parents and children (under 19) to enjoy the CRC and receive a discount of 10% off as follows:
- A full-time annual member can add a child living in the same household (under 19) who will receive 10% off their full-time annual membership fee
- Additional children living in the same household (under 19) can also be added for 10% off their annual fees
EXAMPLE: A full-time Club member pays their full Membership fee. A child under 19 is registered under the Family+ plan, and receives a 10% discount.
- NOTE #1: This can also work in reverse, where a child under 19 registers as a full-time annual member, and a parent (or parents) receives 10% off their full-time annual membership fee(s).
- NOTE #2: Siblings also qualify under Family+ if at least one sibling is under 19 (or all siblings are under 19), provided the first sibling pays an Annual Membership Fee, then the Under 19 sibling(s) receives 10% off their Annual Membership Fee(s)
- NOTE #3: Family+ only applies to Annual Membership Fees